Thursday, January 12, 2012

Zayn Malik

#imagine You and Zayn are laying on your bed listening to music. The two of you have been out on a few dates, and you invited him to come hang out at your house. You look at him and start laughing. “What?” he asks you. “Wanna dance? I think I have a Bee Gees song on here,” you joke. “Oh shut up,” he says grabbing a pillow and hitting you with it. You laugh, “Sorry I had to.” You sit up, “What should we do?” He looks up and smiles, “well, I could beat you in Just Dance 3.” You look at him, “You’re goin down Malik!” You play for about an hour and decide to stop. “I can’t believe you beat me,” he says sitting down on your bed. You laugh, “What can I say, I’m a pro.” He laughs, “Linda, you just beat Zayn, what are you going to do next?” “I’m going to Disneyland!” you yell. He smiles and lies down. You walk over and lay down beside him. He pushes a piece of hair behind your ear, his fingers gently graze your cheek and you shiver. He looks into your eyes, “words cannot describe how hard I have fallen for you.” You smile and he whisper, “please kiss me.” Before you could move, he puts his hands on your neck and pulls your head closer kissing you softly. He slowly opens his eyes and wraps his arms around you. You sigh, “Stay here with me tonight.” He nods and kisses you again, “I’d love to.” He turns around and is almost lying on top of you, “I’m so happy I found you Linda.” You smile, “me too, I love you Zayn.” He kisses your cheek, “I love you too. The next day you wake up with his arms around you. You move slightly trying not to wake him up. He squeezes you a little and kisses you. “Good morning babe,” he smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment