Thursday, January 12, 2012

Liam

#imagine Liam is coming home from tour today, and you’re waiting for him at the airport. When he sees you he runs and picks you up. “Oh my God I have missed you so much,” he says and kisses you. “Thank God!” you hear Zayn’s voice, “all he talked about was how much he couldn’t wait to see you again.” You smile, “thanks for taking care of him Zayn.” You look at Liam, “So you’re back, what do you want to do?” He grabs your hand and starts walking to the car, “let’s hang out at my place tonight.”
When you get to Liam’s he decides to take a shower. You sit on his bed and wait for him to get out. He comes in, and sits down with you. His hair is still wet, and he shakes his head getting water all over you. “Oh thanks babe, I really needed that,” you joke. He laughs and kisses you, “sit here I have a surprise for you.” You sit and wait as he goes into the other room and comes back with his hands behind his back. “I got you something,” he says smiling. “What’s that,” you say and he pulls his hands from behind his back. You grab the gift and unwrap it. You find a necklace with an “L” charm on it. “I love it” you yell and kiss him. “I wanted to get you something, and when I saw that I knew it would be perfect,” he says pulling you on his lap. He looks into your eyes, I can’t stand being away from you that long again, so I talked to our management and they said you can come with us on our next tour.” “Oh my God Liam! Thank you,” you say and a tear runs down your cheek. He wipes it away and kisses you, “I love you so much Amy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment