Thursday, January 12, 2012

Niall

#imagine you’re laying on your bed crying, Niall comes in your room, “Hey beautiful!” he yells. You look at him and give a sad smile, “hey babe.” His face gets serious, “Chloe what’s wrong? Who did this to you?” You sit up, “nothing, it’s just been a really bad day.” He grabs you, and pulls you closer holding you tight. You can hear his heart beat, “Niall?” He kisses you, “yes?” “Could you stay with me tonight?” you ask, “it would make me feel better.” He nods, “Yes, anything for my girl.” He always calls you his girl, you didn’t mind you loved the sound of it. That night the two of you lay in your bed. You’re cuddled up to him, and lay your head on his chest. He puts a finger under your chin and lifts your head up, “Chloe I can’t stand to see you like this. If I ever made you feel like this I would die.” You kiss him, “Niall you could never make me feel like this, I love you.” He smiles, “I love you, now can I please see that beautiful smile I fell in love with?” “I’ll try,” you say shyly. “Oh you’ll try?” he says giving a mischievous grin. He turn around nearly laying on top of you, “I bet I can make you smile.” ”Oh yeah how’s that?” you ask. He pulls his face closer, but not close enough for you to kiss him. “I love you Chloe,” he sighs. He starts kissing your jaw line and around your lips, but not ever on your lips. “Just kiss me,” you whisper. You grab his neck and pull his face closer to yours. The feeling of his lips toughing yours makes you melt. He slowly opens his eyes, “I want to be the one to always put a smile on your face.”

No comments:

Post a Comment