Thursday, December 29, 2011

Personal Harry Imagine

#imagine Your boyfriend Harry has been gone on tour for almost a month now. You both got really emotional when he told you he was going on tour for a year. "I don't want to be away from you for that long." he said to you and you could see the pain in his face, "I love you Adrita, I promise to text you when I can, and skype you every night." "I love you to Harry," you say wiping tears from his face while crying yourself. Before he left he gave you one of his Jack Wills sweatshirts to wear, "here when you get lonely put this on and think of me." he said, then he kissed you and left.
You haven't gone out since Harry left. You just sit and watch movies, listen to movies, or get on the computerall day. Harry has kept his promise and skyped you every night since he left. "You really need to go out babe," he says, "Don't worry about me, I'm fine." You smile, "I'll try Harry, I just really miss you a lot." Suddenly you hear someone walk in his room, "Harry's fine Adrita, I promise I won't let him get hurt, all this laying around isn't good for you, go have fun, get out of the house, party!" Liam yells. "Okay Liam just take care of my boy for me," you say laughing. Harry says he has to go do a show, so you say goodbye and log off.
You're laying in your bed listening to music when your best friend texts you, 'hey babe! let's do something tonight. you need to get out.' you smile and reply 'ok be at my house in an hour' you quickly get ready, putting on Harry's sweatshirt, it still smells like him. When your friend gets there you decide to go bowling then get something to eat. When you get to the bowling alley you find a group of your friends and join them in a game. You aren't really having fun though, it's like you're just going through the motions. All you can think about is Harry and how much you miss him. "Adrita did you hear me?" your friend asks. "what? sorry." you reply realizing you had zoned out. "We're going to get some pizza then I'll take you home, I can tell you're not into this," she replies. "I'm so sorry," you tell her, "I just miss him." She smiles, "don't worry I understand."
After you get pizza she drops you off at your house. You look up at your bedroom window confused, 'that's odd I thought I turned my light off' you think to yourself. Not thinking any more of it you open the door and climb the stairs to your room. When you push open your dooryou almost scream when you find Harry sitting on your bed. He jumps up and hugs you. "HEY BABE!" he yells then kisses you. "Oh my God Harry how long have you been here," you say surprised. "Not long," he tells you, "we have a couple weeks break until our next show and I wanted to surprise you." You start to cry and hug him, "I've missed you so much Harry." "I've missed you too Adrita, it kills me to be away from you for so long." He grabs your chin and pulls your face closer to his and kisses you until it's nessecary for you both to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment